We offer creative design solutions that never lose sight of the aesthetics while delivering on efficiency and functionality. We envision ourselves in partnership with our clients. Bruce Becket and Associates strives to create built environments that fit their operational needs. The interior spaces we plan are aligned with customer objectives and goals. With the help of the newest technologies, our planners help customers visualize different design variations.
Our interior design and space planning knowledge assists our clients by:
• Creating a Lasting Impression – We know what people see when they step indoors can form a strong first impression and have an enduring impact. For businesses, this can affect their bottom line.
• Space Savings - Efficient use of space will lower square footage needs.
• Minimizing Costs - Our selections are sensibly priced and do not run up costs.
• Energy Conservation and Environmental Design - Our LEED certified team members can provide design solutions that will save operating costs and provide solid environmental solutions.
• Minimizing Costs – Careful selection of construction systems. Materials, mechanical and electrical systems can reduce construction cost as well as operating costs. Life cycle analysis is a normal part of our selection process.
• Increasing Efficiency - Research has revealed that productivity is improved with well-planned interiors, attractive furnishings, and good lighting.
The process for achieving these ends includes:
• Evaluation of needs
• Survey of equipment and/or inventory
• Evaluation of facilities in order to make drawings
• Floor plans
• Bid document analysis and preparation
• Administration of necessary construction activities
• Managing the design and purchase of furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
We begin this process by establishing a baseline of the existing facilities. The baseline is established through surveys, internal discussions and interviews to ascertain client goals - both of short term and long term duration. Space allocation needs are analyzed, functional and operational aspects of the organization are also taken into account in the evaluation process. We use technological tools, where we can, to make the process more customer-friendly and productive.
Advance planning and analysis, with the help of space planning professionals from Bruce Becket and Associates, goes a long way towards completing a successful project.
Proper analysis and client consultations ensure the best results.